Pages

Wednesday 25 March 2015

All things Springy…

Hi again guys,

Well this month hasn’t been particularly exciting if I’m honest. It has just dawned on me that I have quite a boring life… This month has mostly been 10-3pm lectures EVERYDAY! Yes 5 days a week ¬_¬

These early mornings have been killing me softly… I don’t think there’s enough hours in the day for me to sleep! But anyhow I have had to manage work, university and getting all of my things ready to move houses!

To top it off I have 4 essays due in within days of each other, but I am definitely on top of it, I spent last Sunday sitting at a table combing through the same serious case review about 9 times, yes 9 times, 30 pages to make sure I had all the information I needed!

On the plus side I’ve had relaxing time to, watching loads of movies in the cinema! My boyfriend and I went to Chiquito for date night this week, I must say I was pleasantly surprised at the food there, it was quiet but the décor was beautiful, even the walls in the toilet were nice LOOOOL!

I would definitely recommend going to Chiquito, they also give 25% student discount, which doesn’t hurt either!

Last week, I was working on Sunday to set up the stalls at a UCAS event it was at Alexandra Palace this year, and it was BEAUTIFUL! It was massive and we got lost inside! AND I got stuck in a lift! I always hated lifts but this time I actually got stuck in one! It was for 10 minutes and obviously as soon as we started to take a lift selfie the doors opened but oh well at least we got out!



Anyways until the next blog xx



No comments:

Post a Comment