Pages

Wednesday 22 April 2015

New job :) and celebrating in Covent Garden

Hey again guys!

Hope you've all been good, soooo I have some news! I've got a new job! Not going far from the Enquiry Unit, only upstairs to the International Office! But a new battle nonetheless, I am hoping to learn lots of new things and work with lots of new people, so hopefully the change will be good.. but this may be my last blog for a while… I know Que the violins (plays soft sad music in the background)

But anyhoooo to celebrate my new job, my better half decided to take me out for the day! One stress free day with no university, work or life to worry about!

So we started our day by going into Central London, specifically Covent Garden, we went to this lovely little restaurant called Steak and Co! The food was lovely! He had a steak and I had chicken as always! But it was lovely we sat near the doors so the lovely cold wind came in.

The steak was cooked rare but came on a heated slab which meant I could cook it properly (because I don’t like anything being red or ‘partially cooked’ so I tried a little and surprisingly it was quite nice!

I had a chicken skewer hanging over chips which needed a bit of seasoning but was yummy nevertheless!

Anyway we then went down to Haagen Daaz which was like a 5 minute walk down, and I had a summertime cone and he had some Nut concoction! And some milkshake and non-alcoholic drink that I forgot the name of already ¬_¬


There is this little shop just near Covent Garden called Spun Candy, and oh my is it fabulous! They make all their hard rock candy in store, you can even get them personalized! Which is amazing and you can taste different flavours too! I must warn you though some are nicer than the others!


We then went for a little bus journey down to Embankment and walked down from the Millennium walking bridge down to Namco Funscape where we proceeded to spend all of our money on the crab claw machine ¬_¬

And thus ends my celebration day!

I think I will continue to blog.. but we’ll see how it goes…

Hopefully not ...Goodbye!


xx






No comments:

Post a Comment